Pawsibilities Animal Rescue relies completely on donations and volunteers from the community.
We greatly appreciate all the help we can get!
Are YOU looking to make a difference in the life of an animal? Are YOU looking to make a difference in your community?
There are many ways YOU can make a difference:
– Tell your friends! Spread the word! Find us on social media and share!
- Know someone looking for a new pet? Tell them to ADOPT, not shop!
– Donate items you already have! Things you find in your basement, garage, attic, or closet! Will you ever really use those old towels, saved newspapers, or that blanket from the 70’s? We will! So donate them, it’s a great way to help at no cost to you. (And tax deductible!)
– Check out our Wish List for items we are in desperate need of or use on a regular basis. (Used items are accepted unless otherwise marked.)
– We have Amazon Smile!
– If you are interested in fostering, please email us.
– If you are interested in volunteering, please click here to visit our volunteer page.
- Electric for lights, heat, and air conditioning!
- Veterinary Care
- Rent for housing
- Water and Food costs
- and MORE